Apricot-Glazed Bacon Spirals Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (2.1 ounces) ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 3-5 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to low; add preserves. Cook and stir until melted.
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Roll into a 15x9-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Cut crosswise into fifteen 1-in. strips; top each with one piece of bacon. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal. Place on an ungreased baking sheet, cut side down.
- Spoon apricot mixture over each spiral. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Apricot-Glazed Bacon Spirals in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Apricot-Glazed Bacon Spirals
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review