Appetizer Wreath Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- Celery leaves
- Remove crescent dough from packaging (do not unroll). Cut each tube into eight slices. Arrange in an 11-in. circle on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing to a serving platter; cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over wreath; top with broccoli, celery and red pepper. Form a bow garnish with celery leaves. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Appetizer Wreath(38)
Sort By :
Sister-In-Law made this after our attendance at a Taste of Home Cooking School where it was one of the items demonstrated. Not sure if she forgot some ingredient, but it wasn't as yummy as I expected after the host raved about it and especially after I read some of the previous posters reviews. I think I will try it again from my kitchen and see how it goes for me. I tend to think she forgot something because it was very bland and tasteless.
These went over wonderfully! None left.
Took it rot a Tailgate everyone loved it so simple. I Made it into a tree for Stanford.
I brought these to a community event this afternoon and received many positive comments. I cut one tube of crescent rolls into 16 pieces and was happy with the size when it was baked. I added 1 tsp + of a tomato/basil/garlic dry marinade (by McCormick's) with the cream cheese and sour cream - very good. I diced yellow, red, and green sweet peppers for the garnish. I would definitely make these again.
We make this frequently. Have used it for grad parties, spelling out grad years with croissants. People love it!!! Also have tried slicing croissants into more than just 8...makes for a thinner "crust". Good when sliced into 12 per roll! This is always a hit.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >