Waldorf Turkey Pitas
Living in New York City means not having a lot of time to prepare meals. This recipe is quick, easy and healthy, making it perfect for my lifestyle. —Kevin Sobotka, Staten Island, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 medium tart apple, diced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- 8 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Line pita halves with spinach; fill with turkey mixture.