Triple Treat Torte
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup finely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2-3/4 cups cold whole milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Grated semisweet chocolate, optional
- In a small bowl, cut butter into flour until crumbly; stir in the peanuts. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat the sugar, cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- For topping, in another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Spread over filling. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with chocolate if desired. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 233 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 230mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 8, 2015
Yum! What a fun treat! Makes a lot!- Theresa
Sep 2, 2013
This recipe was easy to make. I made a couple of adjustments to enhance the taste just a little. I used unsalted dry roasted peanuts and added a bit of sugar. I also used more whip topping for the finished topping.This recipe was a huge hit at my family reunion. My husband almost missed getting to taste it because he waited for 15 minutes after the first assault. I will definitely make this again.