Thai Scallop Saute
Just open a bottle of Thai peanut sauce to give this seafood stir-fry some serious authenticity. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1-1/2 pounds sea scallops
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 medium onions, halved and sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 4 small carrots, sliced
- 1/4 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Hot cooked rice
- Lime wedges, optional
- In a large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium-high heat. Add half the scallops; stir-fry until firm and opaque. Remove from pan. Repeat with an additional 1 teaspoon oil and remaining scallops.
- In same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add vegetables; stir-fry until crisp-tender, 7-9 minutes. Stir in peanut sauce and salt. Return scallops to pan; heat through. Serve with rice and, if desired, lime wedges.