Strawberry Cream Floats
When it starts warming up in Colorado, my kids ask for ice-cold treats. This rosy pink cream float is one of our household favorites. —Crystal Jo Bruns, Iliff, Colorado
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- STRAWBERRY SODA:
- 2 packages (14 ounces each) frozen unsweetened sliced strawberries (about 6 cups), thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 cups chilled carbonated water
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- Sliced fresh strawberries, optional
- In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Refrigerate until serving.
- Place strawberries, sugar and lime juice in a blender; cover and process until pureed. Press through a fine-mesh strainer into a pitcher; discard seeds. Stir in carbonated water.
- Divide ice cream among eight glasses. Pour strawberry soda over ice cream. Top with whipped cream and, if desired, fresh strawberries; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 serving (calculated without fresh strawberries): 383 calories, 18g fat (11g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 65mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Aug 28, 2019
Super easy to make, and incredibly tasty!
Apr 20, 2019
hye my names boyardee and going to say a four star
Mar 25, 2019
I don't like to be healthy I'm Fat and ThiCCCCCCC