- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 cup cooked long grain rice
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Stir in the salmon, rice, onions, celery, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Transfer to a greased shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle cheese; bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
1 cup: 325 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 171mg cholesterol, 709mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 30g protein.