Peanut Butter Penguins
Total TimePrep: 1 hour + standing
Makesabout 2-1/2 dozen
- 1-1/4 pounds dark chocolate candy coating, chopped
- 1 package (16 ounces) Nutter Butter cookies
- 32 bright white candy coating disks
- 64 candy eyes
- 32 orange M&M's minis
- 64 orange milk chocolate M&M's
- Microwave candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip one cookie in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Attach a white coating disk for belly and two candy eyes. Add an M&M mini for beak and two regular M&M's for feet. Repeat. Let stand until set.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 156 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 57mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 9, 2019
I made these for a church bake sale and they were the first cookies sold out. So cute and not too bad to do
Sep 21, 2017
I made these with my youngest granddaughter. I divided the decorations in a muffin tin. I also found black melting chips and used those instead of the dark chocolate. This was a fun project and she was delighted with the results. I will definitely be adding these to the Christmas cookie tray. They're so cute and we're a hit with everyone we shared them with.