Marbled Cappuccino Fudge Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 45 min. Bake: 70 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 8 whole crackers)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons double mocha cappuccino mix
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- CAPPUCCINO CREAM TOPPING:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons double mocha cappuccino mix
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- Chocolate curls, optional
- Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of prepared pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 7-9 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the cream, cappuccino mix, flour and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour half of batter into crust. Drizzle with 1/3 cup fudge topping. Repeat layers. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl fudge topping. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 70-80 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
- For topping, in a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add cappuccino mix and confectioners' sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Spread over cheesecake. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 625 calories, 43g fat (26g saturated fat), 180mg cholesterol, 382mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 21, 2016
This is my husband's new favorite dessert. While there are many steps, it is not difficult to make and tastes amazing. The coffee flavor is not overwhelming, but complements the chocolate perfectly. Delicious!
Jan 15, 2016
I am so mad at myself for making this, omg my 11 year old fell in love with this, my realtor told me to start a new bakery business - this is the bomb, absolutely delicious and fattening, I will go on a diet tomorrow - the whole family loves this - best cheesecake we have ever had. Thank you so much for this recipe.
Nov 19, 2014
Everyone thought it was delicious. I sprinkled a little cocoa on top of the whipped cream instead of choc curls to add color. (I forgot to get a choc bar)
Oct 25, 2014
its in the oven nowyou can get the double cap in the coffe isle at walmart..in reg and decaf,its a hillsbrothers product
Oct 23, 2014
Amazing! Made this for a church dinner and was told that "it was the bomb", it was "the hit of the meal" and "the best dessert I've ever had." The women working in the kitchen finally took part of it and hid it so that they could have a taste of it once their work was finished!
Oct 18, 2014
Look in the coffee aisle, it should be there. It's a kind of coffee. It sounds good but I can't do the caffeine. I would have to finds some decaf.
Oct 18, 2014
Looks fabulous. It can't make it until I know what cappuccino mix is or where to buy it. Can anyone help me out?