- 1-1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 8 whole crackers)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons double mocha cappuccino mix
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- CAPPUCCINO CREAM TOPPING:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons double mocha cappuccino mix
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- Chocolate curls, optional
- Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom and 2 in. up the sides of prepared pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 7-9 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the cream, cappuccino mix, flour and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour half of batter into crust. Drizzle with 1/3 cup fudge topping. Repeat layers. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl fudge topping. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 70-80 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
- For topping, in a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add cappuccino mix and confectioners' sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Spread over cheesecake. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forMarbled Cappuccino Fudge Cheesecake
"I am so mad at myself for making this, omg my 11 year old fell in love with this, my realtor told me to start a new bakery business - this is the bomb, absolutely delicious and fattening, I will go on a diet tomorrow - the whole family loves this - best cheesecake we have ever had. Thank you so much for this recipe."
"Everyone thought it was delicious. I sprinkled a little cocoa on top of the whipped cream instead of choc curls to add color. (I forgot to get a choc bar)"
"its in the oven nowyou can get the double cap in the coffe isle at walmart..in reg and decaf,its a hillsbrothers product"
"Look in the coffee aisle, it should be there. It's a kind of coffee. It sounds good but I can't do the caffeine. I would have to finds some decaf."
"Looks fabulous. It can't make it until I know what cappuccino mix is or where to buy it. Can anyone help me out?"