- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint leaves
- 4 cups cubed honeydew melon (about 1 small)
- 2 cups green grapes
- 4 medium kiwifruit, peeled, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk lime juice, honey and mint until blended. Place fruit and cucumber in a large bowl; add dressing and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forHoneydew Salad with Lime Dressing
"AD - absolutely delicious. May live on this for the rest of the summer.Thanks for sharing."