- 16 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups Frosted Cheerios
- 1 package (10 ounces) fat-free pretzel sticks
- 2 cups milk chocolate M&M's (about 12 ounces)
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate English toffee bits or brickle toffee bits
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a microwave or heavy saucepan over low heat, melt baking chips with oil; stir until smooth.
- Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat. Immediately spread onto two baking sheets; let stand until set, about 2 hours. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 9-1/2 quarts.
Reviews forEasy White Chocolate Party Mix
"This is definitely the best party mix recipe EVER! I've been making this for years and everybody loves it!"
"It's easy fast,great fro when friends drop In."
"I just made this and cannot say enough good things about it. So delicious!!It is easy to prepare but next time I will do it in two batches. One batch just about filled my biggest bowl. Other than that, this is fabulous. I'm serving it at a party next week. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor."
"This is so good! Would be perfect for family game night! :)"
"Literally everyone who as tried this has asked for the recipe!! Fast and easy to make, makes it a hit for me!!!"
"This is Yummy! I mixed everything together, then separated into two bowls and melted the chocolate one bag at a time. For me, it was easier to mix. It looks like there is more dry ingredients than chocolate but it all gets covered. I melted the white chocolate for one minute in microwave, stirred and heated for another minute. Sure to be a favorite here!"
"We've made it 3 times, and we've loved it everytime. Usually make it for game night or girls weekend. I would like to make and put it cute bags for Christmas gifts using the red and green M & M's. I've checked this recipe against some of the others like it, and this one does better than others when comparing fat and calories."
"My family absolutely loves this recipe. Warning - the contents can be highly addictive. You always want more!"
"I am asked for this every year at x-mas time since I made it two years ago. Cause it is SO yummy and addictive we have renamed it Christmas Crack."