Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 17 miniature ice cream sandwiches, divided
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 Symphony candy bars with almonds and toffee (4-1/4 ounces each), chopped
- Arrange 14 ice cream sandwiches in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Cut remaining sandwiches in half lengthwise; fill in the spaces in the dish. Spread with caramel and whipped toppings. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with chopped candy bars. Cover and freeze for at least 45 minutes. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 244 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 19, 2015
This dessert is awesome. I made it for company as kind of a last minute dessert and It was hard to find anything wrong with it because who doesn't love every ingredient that went into it? To have all of those ingredients put together in layers and frozen was a bonus. Very, very easy to make and very, very delicious!