Dirt Pudding Cups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.90 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (14.30 ounces) Oreo cookies
- Sugar gum succulents, chocolate rocks, edible paper butterflies, optional
- In a medium bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Pulse cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs form or until desired texture is reached. Divide a third of the cookie crumbs and half of the pudding mixture among 10 dessert cups; repeat layers. Top with remaining crumbs. If desired, top with sugar gum succulents, chocolate rocks, and edible paper butterflies.
Nutrition Facts1 pudding cup: 318 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 243mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Jul 10, 2015
Made with my preschool class & we all loved it!- Theresa
May 16, 2012
This recipe is AMAZING! Using little pots so that everyone gets a gummy worm was such a fun and great idea! It tastes wonderful and so much fun was added just making this dessert and enjoying it!!!!!
Oct 11, 2008
I have used this recipie in the past, I called it worms in dirt, I placed the crushed cookie and pudding mixture in a sand bucket like the ones you make castles out of in the summer time. and mixed in the gummy worms so it looked like they too where covered in dirt and used the shovel for the pail to serve. It is an awsome party treat. I am thinking of making this for my kiddos and freinds this halloween.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.