Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Stir in cinnamon. In a large measuring cup with a spout, beat milk and pudding mix until blended, about 1 minute. Quickly whisk into gelatin until smooth.
- Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. pan coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Cut into ovals or use an egg-shaped cookie cutter.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 81 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
May 7, 2010
These taste horrible, but they turn out so cool as a center piece. I made them for my son's dinosaur birthday and everyone thought they were so cool. I also made some purple one's. I made the "nest" out of toasted coconut and green dyed coconut. I was very pleased with how they came out. Not very tasty though, maybe without the cinnamon they'd taste better ...
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.