Crescent Roll Witch Hats
It doesn’t take magic to transform these crescent rolls into charming witch hats—just a few minutes and a couple of ingredients. They’re so good, you’ll want to make a double batch. —Mara Fletcher, Batesville, Indiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll each tube of crescent dough; separate each dough into eight triangles. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spread 1 teaspoon filling along the wide end of each triangle; carefully roll up once to form brim of hat.
- Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Rotate halfway through baking to ensure even browning.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Brushetta Cresants Rolls (5 Ingredient Recipe) in Halloween Bookazine 2016