- 6 cups herb-seasoned stuffing croutons
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup butter, divided
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large eggs yolks, beaten
- Place croutons in a large bowl and set aside. In a skillet, saute celery and onion in 1/2 cup butter. Add the corn, water, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat; cool for 5 minutes. Pour over croutons. Add egg yolks and mix gently. Shape 1/2 cupfuls into balls; flatten slightly. Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Melt remaining butter; drizzle over stuffing balls. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forCorn Stuffing Balls
"I make these every Thanksgiving"
"I also made these for Thanksgiving and one other time. I'm always looking for something different and unique, these qualified. Everyone was amazed and liked them. I used regular corn instead of creamed corn since my husband doesn't like cream corn. It worked out beautifully. Thanks for being so creative. I love it."
"this is thee best stuffing I have tasted in a long time. more like MOM use to make .My whole family loved them."