Chippy Peanut Butter Cookies
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
Makesabout 4 dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (11 ounces) peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat peanut butter is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 pieces) equals 308 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 291 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oct 29, 2019
Loved this easy no frills recipe. Perfect for us. I crossed hatched them half way through the baking time. They turned out nice and thin and super crisp.
Oct 6, 2019
This is a very nice cookie. You could add any type of chips, l used Reese's smarty like candy. Yellow, orange and brown. The cookie texture is lovely, very short. I used crunchy peanut butter, what l had in the house so great peanut flavour. I'll use this recipe again. Janet. VFE
Dec 26, 2018
Yummy and simple cookie recipe. Thanks for sharing
Nov 8, 2018
One of our family's favorite cookies! I use 1 cup milk chocolate chips and 1 cup peanut butter chips and chill dough overnight. Delicious treat!
Oct 24, 2018
Delicious! Thank you for sharing this keeper!
Mar 19, 2018
These are FANTASTIC, and will definitely be a regular cookie around my house! I used half peanut butter chips, half semi sweet chips.
Jan 31, 2018
By FAR, the best peanut butter cookie I’ve ever baked!!!
Dec 14, 2017
love them,so good
Dec 6, 2017
SO good! Made the recipe as written and the cookies turned out wonderful. Couldn't find peanut butter and milk chocolate chips, so used half bag each of semi sweet chips and peanut butter chips. This recipe yields alot of cookies, so I managed to stash some in my freezer for Christmas! These have a permanent place in my cookie recipe file. Everyone loved them!Volunteer Field Editor
Dec 1, 2017
So YUM! Two of my favorite things married in a cookie #Kryptonite