- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 10 breaded chicken nuggets, thawed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom of a greased 15x10x1-in. pan, pinching edges to form a rim if desired. Bake until edges are light brown, 8-10 minutes.
- Spread crust with Alfredo sauce; sprinkle with garlic salt. Top with remaining ingredients. Bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted, 8-10 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
"Delicious Recipe! Everyone enjoyed."
"This was decent enough for me to want to try it with homemade alfredo sauce. My family and I don't care for bottled...maybe I don't know what brand to use? Anyhow, I made it on a Boboli thin pizza crust, and used diced ham, which made it so easy. I'm going to look for a more pungent swiss (personal preference). I think with those tweaks I will like it better. Hubby and teen devoured it though!"
"Simple recipe, made from 'left-overs' of a session of making a tasty meal of those 'left-overs'. It is a very good way to prevent losing any money!"
"This is a delicious recipe making good use of "Honeybaked Ham". This is a recipe for the satisfaction of all children, friends, even Senior Citizens!"
"Excellent recipe. My family loves this."
"I dismissed this as kid food but it was fantastic! It really did have the flavor of chicken cordon bleu. Will definitely make again. I only pre-baked the crust for 3 minutes, then baked the assembled pizza for an additional 7 minutes and that was all it needed to get golden brown."
"We LOVE this!!! I made it exactly like the recipe the first time...GREAT! The second, I used the whole jar of alfredo sauce and WAY more cheese...EVEN BETTER!!! My family loves this! It's part of our weekly menu now!"
"Just OK. Disappointing, actually, considering the glowing reviews. I believe it was the alfredo sauce. Too strong of a flavor. I'll make something else next time."