- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour into a greased 9x5-in. loaf pan. Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, 30-35 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
1 piece: 199 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 338mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.