Cheddar Bacon Toasts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 loaf unsliced French bread (1 pound)
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, mayonnaise and bacon. Cut the bread into 24 slices, about 1/2 in. each. Spread the cheese mixture on one side of each slice.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 421 calories, 27g fat (9g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 777mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 5, 2013
I used the tiny little bread instead of french bread. Very tasty.
May 30, 2012
wow this was good!!
Jan 19, 2012
This recipe looks very YUMMY & TASTY.
Nov 4, 2011
I originally found this recipe on a different site. I like to add a little horseradish to mine and broil them. I cut the mayo down though and make a double batch and it's a good thing I do cause these things go quick.
Aug 30, 2010
This is so easy to make & tastes so delicious! A great appetizer or snack. My kids love these too! We will make these again!