Cheddar Bacon Toasts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 loaf unsliced French bread (1 pound)
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, mayonnaise and bacon. Cut the bread into 24 slices, about 1/2 in. each. Spread the cheese mixture on one side of each slice.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 421 calories, 27g fat (9g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 777mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Feb 5, 2013
I used the tiny little bread instead of french bread. Very tasty.
May 30, 2012
wow this was good!!
Jan 19, 2012
This recipe looks very YUMMY & TASTY.
Nov 4, 2011
I originally found this recipe on a different site. I like to add a little horseradish to mine and broil them. I cut the mayo down though and make a double batch and it's a good thing I do cause these things go quick.
Aug 30, 2010
This is so easy to make & tastes so delicious! A great appetizer or snack. My kids love these too! We will make these again!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.