- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Arrange the tomatoes, cheese and basil on a serving platter. Whisk the vinaigrette ingredients; drizzle over salad. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCaprese Salad
"Super fast and tasted great. I did halve the ground mustard because I wasn't sure about that, but it was delicious."
"This was a huge hit at a party I brought it to. The only change I made was using grape tomatoes instead. I love the flavors and the fresh ingredients. It was great!"