- 3 packages (10 ounce each) frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, optional
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, optional
- Arrange broccoli and artichokes in a greased shallow 2-1/2 qt. baking dish; set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the mayonnaise, butter, cheese, lemon juice and celery salt; cook and stir over low heat until butter is melted and sauce is heated through (do not boil). Pour over broccoli and artichokes. Sprinkle with almonds and pimientos if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forBroccoli Artichoke Casserole
"Very good recipe and looks festive for Christmas. I don't like celery so I substituted garlic powder for the celery salt."
"Didn't have celery salt so used celery seed. Served at a dinner for six, Several had 2nd helpings and requests for "to go" packages. Also requests for this recipe by the 3 lady guests. Hubby liked it - said so over and over so I am sure to make this again."