- 3 packages (10 ounce each) frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) artichoke hearts, drained
- 1-1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, optional
- 2 tablespoons diced pimientos, optional
- Arrange broccoli and artichokes in a greased shallow 2-1/2 baking dish; set aside. In a saucepan, combine mayonnaise, butter, cheese, lemon juice and celery salt; cook and stir over low heat until butter is melted and sauce is heated through (do not boil). Pour over broccoli and artichokes. Sprinkle with almonds and pimientos if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forBroccoli Artichoke Casserole
"Very good recipe and looks festive for Christmas. I don't like celery so I substituted garlic powder for the celery salt."
"Didn't have celery salt so used celery seed. Served at a dinner for six, Several had 2nd helpings and requests for "to go" packages. Also requests for this recipe by the 3 lady guests. Hubby liked it - said so over and over so I am sure to make this again."