Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 medium Gala or Honeycrisp apple, chopped
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash salt
- Toasted, chopped nuts, optional
- In a small container or mason jar, combine all ingredients. Seal; refrigerate overnight. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 349 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 263mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 7g fiber), 14g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 6, 2018
I like to layer my jars, so I started with half of everything. Oats first, salt, cinnamon next. Then I topped that with 1/2 a teaspoon of chia seeds. Next came the apple and raisins. Repeat once more. Then I pour in the milk, which in my case was almond milk. You could also use shelled pumpkin or sunflower seeds if you want some crunch.