Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 medium Gala or Honeycrisp apple, chopped
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash salt
- Toasted, chopped nuts, optional
- In a small container or Mason jar, combine all ingredients. Seal; refrigerate overnight. Makes 1 serving.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 349 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 263mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 7g fiber), 14g protein.
Oct 6, 2018
I like to layer my jars, so I started with half of everything. Oats first, salt, cinnamon next. Then I topped that with 1/2 a teaspoon of chia seeds. Next came the apple and raisins. Repeat once more. Then I pour in the milk, which in my case was almond milk. You could also use shelled pumpkin or sunflower seeds if you want some crunch.