Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup assorted fresh fruit
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a small container or mason jar, combine oats, milk, yogurt and honey. Top with fruit and nuts. Seal; refrigerate overnight.
Test Kitchen Tips
Editor's NoteTo toast nuts, bake in a shallow pan in a 350° oven for 5-10 minutes or cook in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 345 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 5g fiber), 10g protein.
May 30, 2018
This was really good! I tried the Banana Bread version of this recipe and will definitely make it again (with just a little less maple syrup...it was a bit on the sweet side for my taste buds!) Yum!
Mar 14, 2018
I added almonds and chocolate chips. The honey makes it sweet so I would recommend using half the amount stated to begin with. Due to allergies I tried it without and with subbing one tablespoon of sour cream for the yogurt. Both tasted good but the one using sour cream had a creamier texture.
Oct 8, 2017
Easy and delicious make ahead breakfast!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.