Air-Fryer Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 10 min./batch
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat air fryer to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk oats, flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets; flatten slightly. In batches, place 1 in. apart in greased air-fryer basket. Cook until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Test Kitchen tip
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 102 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 82mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jun 11, 2019
These cookies were AMAZING! Chewy and delicious. Only took 6-8 minutes in our ProElite air fryer. Will absolutely make these again.
Jul 25, 2018
I made these cookies and they were delicious. However, I will make a few changes next time. I will make the cookies thinner and set the Air Fryer temperature at 325º. I caution don’t make the cookies too thick or they will not cook all the way through. I followed the recipe exactly. They are delicious.
Jul 17, 2018
I made these this morning, it was my first dessert recipe in my air fryer. Easy to make and delicious. These make a big batch so if you have a small fryer it will take some time to make them all. I shared with a neighbor and we all agree they are delicious! I’ll be making these again!
Jul 15, 2018
I was curious about making desserts in the air-fryer and wasn’t sure how these would come out but I was pleasantly surprised! They had a great flavor and browned nicely. I halved the recipe and made half of the batch in the oven (to save time!).