Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
Makesabout 6 dozen
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat air fryer to 350°. Line the air fryer basket with foil.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the oats, flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Form into balls using one tablespoon of dough; flatten slightly. Place shaped dough 2 in. apart onto foil-lined air fryer basket. Air fry for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Repeat with remaining dough.
Test Kitchen tip
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 102 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 82mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 25, 2018
I made these cookies and they were delicious. However, I will make a few changes next time. I will make the cookies thinner and set the Air Fryer temperature at 325º. I caution don’t make the cookies too thick or they will not cook all the way through. I followed the recipe exactly. They are delicious.
Jul 17, 2018
I made these this morning, it was my first dessert recipe in my air fryer. Easy to make and delicious. These make a big batch so if you have a small fryer it will take some time to make them all. I shared with a neighbor and we all agree they are delicious! I’ll be making these again!
Jul 15, 2018
I was curious about making desserts in the air-fryer and wasn’t sure how these would come out but I was pleasantly surprised! They had a great flavor and browned nicely. I halved the recipe and made half of the batch in the oven (to save time!).