Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars until blended. Beat in eggs. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and baking powder; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips, oatmeal, coconut, pecans and raisins.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake until golden brown, 12-15 minutes. Cool on pans 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 97 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 54mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Aug 13, 2019
These are awesome, i did omit the coconut, not a fan but they were delicious and so many too
Jul 28, 2019
These are delicious. In the fall, I start making cookie dough and I freeze it by rolling into golf ball size rolls and freezing. All I have to do is remove as many as I want and bake according to instructions. Therefore I always have lots of Christmas cookies to remove from the freezer, put in the oven and bake. These are one of our favorites!