Big Batch Cookies
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1 pound (2 cups) butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound (3-3/4 cups) chopped walnuts
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) peanut butter chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in the nuts and chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 174 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 153mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 16, 2014
These are awesome! My whole family loves them. I often use pecans because I harvest my own and sometimes use half a bag of chocolate chips for half of a bag of peanut butter chips. I always freeze these because they taste even better and they make a bunch of cookies which keeps the kids and hubby happy for a while.
Dec 7, 2011
I've made smaller batches of this sort of recipe, substituting dried cranberries [for walnuts] and white chocolate chips [for peanut butter chips]