Winning Cranberry Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips, optional
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips, cranberries, pecans and toffee bits if desired (dough will be stiff).
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten slightly. Bake at 350° for 11-14 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Reviews for Winning Cranberry Chip Cookies
Sort By :
Really, Really good. However, the toffee bits were unnoticeable to me. A winner fur sure.
These cookies are terrific. However, i did alter the recipe a bit the second time I made therm. Instead of using 1 cup of white sugar, I used 3/4 cp. white sugar and 3/4 cp. brown sugar. I feel it made the texture of the cookie much better and added the caramel color they were missing.
Really tasty just the way they are!
I am making these again right now... I took them to my family gathering and had good reviews. I love the chocolate chip mixed with green mints, it adds a nice Christmas flavor AND color. They are my new chocolate chip cookie!! Thanks a bunch!
These cookies are the best cookies ever! I made a batch and took them to work and they disappeared so fast I have had to promise to make more.