Winning Cranberry Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips, optional
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips, cranberries, pecans and toffee bits if desired (dough will be stiff).
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten slightly. Bake at 350° for 11-14 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Reviews for Winning Cranberry Chip Cookies
Sort By :
"Somewhat dryer than I think of as a cookie."
"Really, Really good. However, the toffee bits were unnoticeable to me. A winner fur sure."
"These cookies are terrific. However, i did alter the recipe a bit the second time I made therm. Instead of using 1 cup of white sugar, I used 3/4 cp. white sugar and 3/4 cp. brown sugar. I feel it made the texture of the cookie much better and added the caramel color they were missing."
"Really tasty just the way they are!"
"I am making these again right now... I took them to my family gathering and had good reviews. I love the chocolate chip mixed with green mints, it adds a nice Christmas flavor AND color. They are my new chocolate chip cookie!! Thanks a bunch!"