- 1-1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 jar (10 ounces) seedless raspberry jam or jam of your choice
- 4 whole graham crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, mix melted butter and vanilla; add to oats mixture, stirring until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup mixture for topping.
- Press remaining mixture onto bottom of a greased 9-in.-square baking pan. Spread jam over top to within 1/2 in. of edges. Add crushed graham crackers to reserved topping; sprinkle over jam.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into squares. Yield: 16 squares.
Reviews for Warren's Oatmeal Jam Squares
Sort By :
"Way to go, Warren. Yes, you could use other jams, but nothing can equal raspberry in this totally YUM recipe. My granddaughter is going to learn to bake with recipes like this. Thank you, and keep on baking."
"Yum... Made these with my homemade grape jelly! Doubled the recipe for a 9x13 pan. Hubby said it could of used more jelly ~ I used a whole pint jar! But this is coming from an man that could eat the jelly out of the jar with a spoon :)"
"Love this Warren and I live near Brattleboro!!! Thanks for sharing. Bless you!!!"
"The only problem I had with these is that I didn't press the bottom crust firmly enough and they were quite crumbly. But scrumptious enough to pick up every little bit."
"I made these bars yesterday and they were so easy and SO DELICIOUS!"