Turkey Sloppy Joes Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup no-salt-added ketchup
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- In a nonstick skillet, cook turkey and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Stir in the ketchup, barbecue sauce, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, celery seed and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve on buns. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Turkey Sloppy Joes(8)
Sort By :
Good and easy to make.
I've never liked Sloppy Joes, but this recipe has changed my mind! Pretty healthy, super fast, and yummy! I did find it a little dry, so I make 1.5 times the amount of sauce.
Very tasty and super easy to prepare. My husband and I both enjoyed this recipe. It's even better the next day!
Just made this recipe..the only thing I didn't add was the celery seed but only because I do not have it on hand...AMAZING recipe and very GOOD and EASY to make...cheap, too!! ;)
Great tangy taste! Really fast and easy to make!
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Turkey Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Sandwiches >
- Sandwiches >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >