- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 jar (17 ounces) butterscotch-caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), chopped
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Cool on a wire rack.
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes in cake. Pour 3/4 cup caramel topping into holes. Spoon remaining caramel over cake. Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with candy. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Toffee Poke Cake(63)
Sort By :
This is the best and easiert chocolate cake to make ever! I used a german chocolate cake mix and extra creamy cool whip. Could not find caramel-butterscotch topping so I chose caramel. Not a big fan of Heath Bars but, once they are crushed and put on cake they are a bit less likely to stick to teeth. Everyone at the party commented on how good it looked. The kids spotted it prior to dinner and surprise, surprise it was all we could do to get them to eat their meal. They wanted cake!!! I will make this over and over!
This is chocolately, carmelly goodness in the best way. So easy to make and absolutely delicious. Everyone raved.
This was amazingly good! Everyone wanted a piece and recipe. Very easy to make and absolutely delicious!
Very easy dessert to make.
Love this cake. Very ,easy, and delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Chocolate Cake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Poke Cake >