- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 jar (17 ounces) butterscotch-caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), chopped
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Cool on a wire rack.
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes in cake. Pour 3/4 cup caramel topping into holes. Spoon remaining caramel over cake. Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with candy. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Toffee Poke Cake(61)
Sort By :
This was amazingly good! Everyone wanted a piece and recipe. Very easy to make and absolutely delicious!
Very easy dessert to make.
Love this cake. Very ,easy, and delicious!
I made this cake before I found this recipe. I needed a desert for the family reunion so I used the same steps as for this cake, except I used a caramel icing with the toffee bits on top. The pan was empty by the end of the day and everyone wanted the recipe.
I've made this several times; it has become one of our favorite cakes. Because I couldn't find the candy bars, I sprinkle the top with Heath Toffee Bits instead.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Chocolate Cake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Poke Cake >