Sugar-Cone Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
If I could make a batch of cookies a day; I'd be in baking heaven. I baked these cookies for my boys when they were growing up and now for my grandkids. Everyone loves the tasty blend of milk chocolate chips, crumbled sugar cones, and sprinkles. —Paula Marchesi, Lenhartsville, Pennsylvania
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups coarsely crushed ice cream sugar cones (about 16)
- 1 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips, crushed sugar cones and sprinkles.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 6 dozen.
Originally published as Sugar-Cone Chocolate Chip Cookies in Simple & Delicious August/September 2013, p44
Reviews for Sugar-Cone Chocolate Chip Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2013
I agree...these were ok. There is a lot going on with these cookies.
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2013
These were ok. I liked the cones in them but the sprinkles were a bit too much.