Strawberry Banana Crepes Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, milk and eggs. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In an 8-in. nonstick skillet, melt 1 teaspoon butter. Stir batter; pour about 2 tablespoons into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack.
- Repeat with remaining batter, add butter to a skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper on paper towels in between.
- In a large bowl, beat the filling ingredients until smooth. Spread 2 rounded tablespoonfuls on each crepe; roll up. In a large bowl, combine topping ingredients; spoon with crepes. Yield: 18 crepes.
Reviews for Strawberry Banana Crepes(7)
Sort By :
I Couldn't believe how simple. I've been afraid to attempt a crepe. Can't wait to make again.
Awesome! We make this a lot! A little sweet, IMO, for breakfast though so I cut back the sugar in the filling.
This is a simple recipe , we put the strawberries and bananas inside the crepes, kids were hungry so i didn't chill the batter but it didn't seem to affect the outcome, yummy and fast.
This was so yummy I will be making this again!
More Recipe Collections
- Banana Crepes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Crepes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Simple Breakfast Recipes >