Strawberry Crepe Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling Cook: 25 min.
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup strawberry spreadable fruit
- 3 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, egg substitute and vanilla. Combine the flour, sugar and salt; add to milk mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Coat a 7- or 8-in. nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Pour about 2 tablespoons batter into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to plate; keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter, coating with additional cooking spray as needed.
- Spread each crepe with about 2 teaspoons spreadable fruit. Top with about 3 tablespoons strawberries. Roll up. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 137 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 145mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit.
May 25, 2015
We really like these. It's a lighter version of crepes than I've made before and it comes out perfect. We added a couple Tablespoons of Whipped Topping/Cream to each and I also sprinkled a small bit of splenda/stevia on the strawberries only because they weren't as sweet as usual, but maybe not a good batch of strawberries. We will make often and I will definitely make for company. The crepes can be made ahead of time, which is a great way to get a head start on brunch. I just reheated them for 10-15 seconds in the microwave before serving.
Mar 7, 2013
Although I followed the recipe, I didn't use the egg substitute. In stead I used 3 eggs and did the rest the same. Excellent results. My kids loved them.
Oct 12, 2011
These were very good and very fun to make
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.