- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound mixed nuts
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Add nuts and Worcestershire sauce; cook and stir over low heat for 5-7 minutes. Drain on paper towels. place nuts in a large bowl. Combine seasonings; sprinkle over nuts and toss to coat. Cool. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Spicy Mixed Nuts in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2001, p46
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Spicy Mixed Nuts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review