- 3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 3/4 cup vanilla powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- OPTIONAL GARNISH:
- Whipped cream
- In a food processor, combine all dry ingredients; cover and process until powdery. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
- To prepare 1 serving: Dissolve 3 tablespoons of mix in 3/4 cup boiling water; stir well. Dollop with whipped cream if desired. Yield: about 5 cups mix (26 servings).
Reviews for Spiced Chai Mix
Sort By :
"This is a great snowy day drink! I just used a little more nutmeg and cinnamon because I love those flavors a lot, but the recipe, as is, is DELICIOUS! Thanks for sharing!"
"Used real lowfat milk and chai tea bags, really good"
"Can you substitute something in place of sugar like stevia if so how much ?"
"Have been making it for years and love it!"
"This tasted pretty good, but the cardamom is a little pricey. The worst thing about this recipe is that the powdered milk would not dissolve. There was always a glob of it in the bottom of the cup even when I stirred it the entire time I was drinking. If they could improve powdered milk, I would love this recipe."