Spiced Chai Mix Recipe
- 3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 3/4 cup vanilla powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- OPTIONAL GARNISH:
- Whipped cream
- In a food processor, combine all dry ingredients; cover and process until powdery. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
- To prepare 1 serving: Dissolve 3 tablespoons of mix in 3/4 cup boiling water; stir well. Dollop with whipped cream if desired. Yield: about 5 cups mix (26 servings).
Reviews for Spiced Chai Mix(13)
Sort By :
Used real lowfat milk and chai tea bags, really good
Can you substitute something in place of sugar like stevia if so how much ?
It's very good & easy to make
Have been making it for years and love it!
This tasted pretty good, but the cardamom is a little pricey. The worst thing about this recipe is that the powdered milk would not dissolve. There was always a glob of it in the bottom of the cup even when I stirred it the entire time I was drinking. If they could improve powdered milk, I would love this recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asian Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >