- 1 package (8 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jar (14 ounces) Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces each) shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up beef into crumbles; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and sour cream until blended; stir in green onions. In a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish, layer the spaghetti, cream cheese mixture and meat mixture. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Spaghetti Pie Casserole
Sort By :
"I made this exactly as directed and everybody loved it. I'm dieting, and using the nutrition facts, this was doable at 10 points with a generous portion. It's a keeper."
"Was a little rich for me and my husband because of the cream cheese and cheese topping. Very filling though. My picky teenage girls devoured it, so it's an A in my book for a family meal."
"This was good. The whole family enjoyed it. My picky eater kids ate it up. It took a little more time than I wanted on a weeknight but it was worth it."
"Very good. Was a little too dry for me, so the second time I made it, I threw in some left over salsa I had. That gave it the little bit extra I was looking for- perfect."
"Do you think this would freeze okay?"