- 2 cups tomato juice
- 4 medium tomatoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or until chilled. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for So Easy Gazpacho
Sort By :
Really Good! I've never tried gazpacho before and this made me a fan! Not only is it really healthy...but absolutely delicious!
Loved this! But next time I will use a little less olive oil.
P.S. We found this so yummy I made it on a very cold February day on the Western Slope of the Rockies with 6 inches of snow on the ground it STILL was delish!
First time I made eactly as written. Just superb. The cucumber really makes it. The second time I added 1 lb. of large, cooked shrimp along with a few dashes of Cholula hot sauce and some chopped fresh cilantro. We loved that oo. Thank you daughters friend, and to you, for giving us this great recipe.
Very tasty - but better if you let it come to room temperature because of the olive oil.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cold Soups >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Soup Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Gazpacho >
- Quick Recipes >
- Soup Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Soup Recipes >