- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup chopped dried pineapple
- 1 cup chopped dried mangoes
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine oats, sunflower kernels, coconut and salt. In a small bowl, whisk oil and honey until blended. Stir into oat mixture. Cook, covered, on high 2 hours, stirring well every 20 minutes.
- Remove granola to baking sheets, spreading evenly; cool completely. Stir in pineapple and mangoes. Store in airtight containers. Yield: about 8 cups.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Honey Granola
Sort By :
"I didn't have all the ingredients, but the basic recipe is great. I've made it twice in one week.Subbed sunflower kernels and flaked coconut for crushed almonds and omitted the pineapple and mango. Added 1/4 cup brown sugar. After it finished cooking, I let it dry on a cookie sheet overnight. Perfect."
"This recipe is amazing. I make it at least once a week. I recently tried cooking granola in the oven and my family was very unhappy - they only want this one. I love how easy it is to make and to customize to our tastes. This is the only granola recipe you will ever need."
"I loved this!"