- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup chopped dried pineapple
- 1 cup chopped dried mangoes
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine oats, sunflower kernels, coconut and salt. In a small bowl, whisk oil and honey until blended. Stir into oats mixture. Cook, covered, on high 2 hours, stirring well every 20 minutes.
- Remove granola to baking sheets, spreading evenly; cool completely. Stir in pineapple and mangoes. Store in airtight containers. Yield: about 9 cups.
Originally published as Slow Cooker Honey Granola in Taste of Home April/May 2014
Reviews for Slow Cooker Honey Granola
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2014
I loved this!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Granola Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Breakfast Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Nut Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Slow Cooker Recipes >