- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup chopped dried pineapple
- 1 cup chopped dried mangoes
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine oats, sunflower kernels, coconut and salt. In a small bowl, whisk oil and honey until blended. Stir into oat mixture. Cook, covered, on high 2 hours, stirring well every 20 minutes.
- Remove granola to baking sheets, spreading evenly; cool completely. Stir in pineapple and mangoes. Store in airtight containers. Yield: about 8 cups.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Honey Granola
Sort By :
"This recipe is amazing. I make it at least once a week. I recently tried cooking granola in the oven and my family was very unhappy - they only want this one. I love how easy it is to make and to customize to our tastes. This is the only granola recipe you will ever need."
"I loved this!"