It's so simple to put this granola together, and it really helps with breakfast on busy mornings. Change up the fruits to fit your preferences or the seasons. —Arisa Cupp, Warren, Oregon
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup chopped dried pineapple
- 1 cup chopped dried mangoes
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine oats, sunflower kernels, coconut and salt. In a small bowl, whisk oil and honey until blended. Stir into oat mixture. Cook, covered, on high 2 hours, stirring well every 20 minutes.
- Remove granola to baking sheets, spreading evenly; cool completely. Stir in pineapple and mangoes. Store in airtight containers. Yield: about 8 cups.
Originally published as Slow Cooker Honey Granola in Taste of Home April/May 2014
Reviews for Slow Cooker Honey Granola
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2014
"I loved this!"