- 2 small red potatoes, cubed
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle zucchini with garlic salt. In a small skillet, stir-fry zucchini in butter until crisp-tender. Add sausage; cook until browned.
- Drain potatoes; add to skillet. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and pepper; heat through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Sausage Potato Supper
Sort By :
"Even with the cheese, this recipe is bland as hell. You have absolutely no seasoning. And no, salt and pepper don't count. Its not bad, its just boring. I did this recipe with saut?ed sweet onions and garlic and some fresh chopped basil, a little Italian seasoning and I replaced the butter with garlic olive oil. Not difficult at all. And for an extra kick of flavor, you could boil your potatoes in chicken broth."
"My husband said this might just be his new favorite! He is an excellent cook and I love to impress him :) This was easy to make. It uses ingredients that are often on-hand in my kitchen and it is easy to customize."
"Very tasty and quick! This is a new go-to recipe."
"Really good and easy to make."
"Surprisingly tasty - big hit with the whole family. I doubled, added a chopped onion, 2 cloves of minced garlic and omitted the garlic salt."