Sausage Potato Supper Recipe
- 2 small red potatoes, cubed
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle zucchini with garlic salt. In a small skillet, stir-fry zucchini in butter until crisp-tender. Add sausage; cook until browned.
- Drain potatoes; add to skillet. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and pepper; heat through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Sausage Potato Supper(10)
Sort By :
Really good and easy to make.
Surprisingly tasty - big hit with the whole family. I doubled, added a chopped onion, 2 cloves of minced garlic and omitted the garlic salt.
Looking forward to making this.....soon!! Thank you for sharing. J.
don't be afraid to over fry this dish, it brings out the sweetness in the squash. I used russets since I didn't have red taters and used a combination of yellow squash and patty cake squash instead of zucchini. I also tripled the recipe but only fry what I want eaten tonight. Great fried a couple days later too.
I make this meal alot around our house. Everyone likes it, Instesd of zucchini I use whatever veggie I have around. I use corn or green beans even mushrooms.