- 2 cups orange breakfast drink mix
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1 envelope (.23 ounce) unsweetened lemonade soft drink mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/3 cup red-hot candies
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT (for each serving):
- 1 cup boiling water
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
- To prepare hot tea: Place 2 teaspoons tea mix in a mug; stir in boiling water until mix is dissolved. Yield: 1 serving. Yield: About 4-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Russian Tea in Country Woman Christmas 2004 , p24
Reviews for Russian Tea
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2013
"it is an excellant way to warm up on a cold evening. Fun to share with friends and family at the holidays.I highly recommend"