This delightfully sweet-tart beverage showcases fresh raspberries and blueberries. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 to 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3 cups cold water
- In batches, place lemon juice, raspberries, blueberries and sugar in a blender; cover and process until blended. Strain and discard seeds.
- Transfer to a 2-1/2-qt. freezer container; stir in water. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, remove from freezer and let stand 45 minutes or until slushy. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Red and Blue Berry Lemonade Slush in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p225
Reviews for Red and Blue Berry Lemonade Slush
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review