- 2 cups lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 to 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3 cups cold water
- In a blender, combine lemon juice, raspberries, blueberries and sugar. Cover and process until blended. Strain and discard seeds.
- In a 2-1/2 qt. pitcher, combine berry mixture and water. Pour into a freezer container. Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, remove from the freezer and let stand 45 minutes or until slushy. Yield: 2 quarts.
Reviews for Red and Blue Berry Lemonade Slush
Sort By :
"I haven't made this yet but I am not a do-ahead person and I am going to add a tray of ice instead of half the water so I can make this the same day. I will just blend it to make a slush ."
"I will have to change this up a little because of allergies but am excited to give it a try. Will use apple or cranberry juice instead of lemon and blackberry instead raspberry. Cant wait to try it"