Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- RASPBERRY SAUCE:
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 to 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- Combine the first three ingredients; press into bottom and 1-1/2 in. up sides of a greased 9 in. springform pan. Chill 1 hour or until firm.
- In a blender, cover and process raspberries until pureed. Press through a sieve; discard seeds. Add water if necessary to measure 1 cup.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in raspberry juice; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla until smooth. Add egg whites; beat on low just until blended. Stir in cream.
- Pour half into crust. Top with 3/4 cup raspberry sauce (cover and refrigerate remaining sauce). Carefully spoon remaining filling over sauce.
- Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until center is nearly set. Remove from oven; immediately run a knife around pan to loosen crust. Cool on wire rack 1 hour.
- Refrigerate overnight. Add orange juice to chilled raspberry sauce; gently fold in raspberries. Spoon over cheesecake. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake(12)
Sort By :
I've made this twice now and it was a huge hit both times! Both groups of friends said it was the best cheesecake they had ever eaten!!!
One of my most requested cheesecakes.... a true winner and I wouldn't change a thing about it :)
Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake is a winner recipe indeed! I made this for a ladies' dessert contest and won 1st place for my age group! Thank you taste of home!
I wanted to let everyone know that this is a winner indeed! I entered this in a dessert contest and won! Thank you taste of home!
When I was practicing before the contest, I used strawberries instead of raspberries since that's what we had on hand. It tasted great that way too.
This is an all day recipe, but is absolutely delicious. I put strawberries in it in place of the rasberries. It was my first cheesecake to make.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecake Toppings >
- Cheesecakes >
- Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Raspberry Cheesecake Recipes >