- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Assorted decorations: small pitted ripe olives, pretzel sticks and sweet red and/or orange pepper
- Assorted crackers and fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add the dressing mix, mustard and garlic; mix well. Shape into two balls, one slightly larger than the other. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. On a serving plate, stack the small cheese ball on top of the larger ball to make a snowman.
- Cut ends from olives to make small circles; attach to snowman for eyes and buttons. Insert pretzel sticks for arms. Cut top hat from pepper; place on top of snowman. Trim pepper to make a nose; insert into face. Serve with crackers and vegetables. Yield: 2-2/3 cups.
Reviews for Ranch Spread Snowman
Sort By :
This receipe is quick and very delicious although i made it for me it was too much for me to eat alone. I took it to work and it sure was a big hit!
Loved the softness of it, but wow, that's a lot of butter. Even using reduced fat cream cheese, it felt a little decadent. Still, it was a great holiday party offering.
very easy and great for a christmas party! I found out you won't be able to shape it into round balls if you don't chill for at least 3 to 4 hours.
Very good flavor!
This is the perfect finger food for a party! It's so cute and oh so good!