Spruce up store-bought cookies for the holiday. These are a real hit with "goblins" of all ages. —Denise Smith, Lusk, Wyoming
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (1 pound) Nutter Butter peanut butter cookies
- Semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Wooden pop sticks
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip cookies into coating, covering completely; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper.
- Brush ends with a pastry brush dipped in coating where fingers touched cookies. Let stand until set. If desired, use melted chocolate chips to pipe faces onto cookies. Insert pop sticks into cookies. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Quick Ghost Cookies in Taste of Home October/November 1996, p12
Reviews for Quick Ghost Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review