Easy Kitchen Sink Cookies
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Reese's Pieces
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, vanilla and milk. Combine the oats, flour, baking soda, salt and nutmeg; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 101 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 71mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 19, 2013
We didn't do the reeses pieces because we didn't have them on hand, but these came out great. I don't think they are "easy' though. They are just as complicated as any other cookie. But the flavor and softness were perfect.
May 24, 2011
My Dad used to make cookies like this when I was a kid. The whole neighborhood of kids would be there waiting. We called them "Starks" cookies because of our last name. He didn't measure, just dumped and added whatever we had available.
Mar 13, 2011
Mine turned out too flat, and they tasted too sweet. Not worth the time or ingredients.
Sep 6, 2010
Seemed like a good idea for a cookie, I loved the texture but these were just too sweet and pricey to make. I may make them again just using the coconut, nutmeg and 1/2 cup instead of 1 cup mini chocolate chips.
Apr 25, 2010
Did not go over very well at potluck supper. Expensive to make.