Kitchen Sink Cookies
These cookies are loaded with lots of tasty ingredients - everything but the kitchen sink! Everyone in our family knows you have to be quick on the draw to get your share. Even though the recipe makes a big batch, folks are left asking, "Where did all the cookies go?"
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, cream butter, oil and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, salt, cream of tartar and baking soda; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 95 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 54mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.