- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (1 pound) Nutter Butter peanut butter cookies
- Miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip cookies into coating, covering completely; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper.
- Brush ends with a pastry brush dipped in coating where fingers touched cookies. While coating is still warm, place two chips on each cookie for eyes. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for Quick Ghost Cookies(4)
Sort By :
I made these to take to a meeting and everyone loved them. They are so easy to prepare and so cute. I'll be making these again and again.
I made these easy cookies, however just used two mini chocolate chips for eyes. I did not do an outline and they turned out very cute!!!!
The recipe does not match the picture. Do you use black icing or melted chocolate to outline?
you never told us how to make the outline of the ghost!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Halloween Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Halloween Desserts >
- Halloween Party Recipes >