- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (1 pound) Nutter Butter peanut butter cookies
- Miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip cookies into coating, covering completely; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper.
- Brush ends with a pastry brush dipped in coating where fingers touched cookies. While coating is still warm, place two chips on each cookie for eyes. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for Quick Ghost Cookies
Sort By :
"I made these to take to a meeting and everyone loved them. They are so easy to prepare and so cute. I'll be making these again and again."
"I made these easy cookies, however just used two mini chocolate chips for eyes. I did not do an outline and they turned out very cute!!!!"
"The recipe does not match the picture. Do you use black icing or melted chocolate to outline?"
"you never told us how to make the outline of the ghost!"
"I made these for a Halloween party and they were almost completely gone, i didn't even get to try one since people snatched them up to take home. Everyone told me they were amazing and really cute. I did use a toothpick to hold them with and used another toothpick to use a leverage to get the toothpick unlodged and then covered the hole. they were slightly messy to make and the edges did not end up looking as perfect as the picture but all in all, I will definitely make them again!!!"